Rebel Business School Aotearoa is a social impact business. The co-working space is all about breaking even on costs and our pricing matrix reflects that vision. The co-working space is a mix of entrepreneurial business believers in their own vision and business dream.
We have partnered with The Salvation Army to enable this co-working space and to provide a ‘Do Good’ revenue stream to further support their great work in the community.
Such a cool space:
Covid-19 and Rebel Co-working Space
This co-working space will comply with whatever the current levels are under the 'Traffic Light' System Covid-19 Response. Rebel Coworking residents and their guests / visitors and will be required to present their My Vaccine Pass. It will be scanned by a team member on a Vaccine Pass Verifier for entry to the co-working space.
More on the current Orange Level can be found here.
To get a My Vaccine Pass please go here.
The Co-working Space is Close to:
* Johnsonville Train/Bus Station (7 minute walk)
* Motorway * Petrol Stations
* Johnsonville Mall
* 12 minutes from downtown Wellington
* 12 minutes from Porirua
Scale of fees
1) All prices include GST.
2) Prices quoted above are per person
3) The Co-working Space is open for casuals from 9am - 5pm weekdays only.
4) Breakout area available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
5) Gymnasium available by booking service
6) Printing attracts a small cost.